1. González-Sopeña, J.M., Pakrashi, V. and Ghosh, B., 2020.
An overview of performance evaluation metrics for short-term statistical wind power forecasting.
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, p.110515.
2. Mucchielli, P., Bhowmik, B., Hazra, B. and Pakrashi, V., 2020.
Higher-order stabilised perturbation for recursive eigendecomposition estimation.
Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, pp. 1–26.
3. Bhowmik, B., Tripura, T., Hazra, B. and Pakrashi, V., 2019.
First-order eigen-perturbation techniques for real-time damage detection of vibrating systems: Theory and applications
. Applied Mechanics Reviews, 71(6).
4. Bhowmik, B., Tripura, T., Hazra, B. and Pakrashi, V., 2019.
Robust linear and nonlinear structural damage detection using recursive canonical correlation analysis
. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Elsevier, Vol. 136, pp. 106499.
5. O’Kelly-Lynch, P., Long, C., Devoy McAuliffe, F., Murphy, J., and Pakrashi, V., 2019.
Structural design implications of combining a point absorber with a wind turbine monopile for the east and west coast of Ireland
. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 119, pp. 109583.
1. González-Sopeña JM., Pakrashi V., Ghosh B., 2019.
Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition Based Deep Learning Model for Short-Term Wind Power Forecasting
, GREENER 2019 Conference, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, September 24-26, 2019.
2. González-Sopeña JM., Pakrashi V., Ghosh B., 2019.
Multi-step ahead wind power forecasting for Ireland using an ensemble of VMD-ELM models
, 31st Irish Signals and Systems Conference (ISSC), June 11-12, 2020
3. Pakrashi V., Bhowmik B., González-Sopeña JM.,
., Ghosh B., 2020.
Wind Power Prediction and Early Downtime Detection for Ireland
, Civil engineering Research in Ireland Conference, Aug 27-28, 2020.
1. Bhowmik B., 2020.
Real-time damage detection–Myth busters,
Now for something completely different, University College Dublin Energy Institute, June-26, 2020.
Perturbation based real-time analysis of dynamical systems,
Now for something completely different, University College Dublin Energy Institute, July-03, 2020.