April 2021 - The members of WindPearl held virtually an International Training Workshop for academic and industry partners to discuss about time series forecasting and downtime detection models of wind power with real-time capability. The talks were titled:
- Vikram Pakrashi: 'Real-Time Wind Power Prediction and Early, Accurate Estimation of Downtime for Wind Farms'
- Juan González Sopeña: 'Short-term wind power forecasting for Irish wind farms'
- Basuraj Bhowmik: '3 Thought Tools for Downtime Detection - WindPearl's take on Irish turbines'
- Paul Mucchielli: 'Downtime detection and classication of wind farms'
- Bidisha Ghosh: 'Data, Statistics and Lies'